Volga du Vallois
Volga du Vallois *SPORT *STER
(Zabor x Gloria du Vallon)
Link to full pedigree -->
Bay mare - 1.58m
Received the NRPS Sport predicate for her outstanding performances in endurance in 2020 and the STER certificate.
Volga du Vallois is a part-bred mare. Her sire is a purebred Arabian from the Polish lines and her mother is a Henson horse, part Arabian, part Norwegian Fjord. Volga is a very strong mare. She was never lame and always happy to work. She has done multiple FEI races in her life including a CEI 3* of 160km.
Because of her outstanding performance in endurance, she received the Sport predicate from the NRPS studbook in 2020. She also received the STER predicate in 2021.
Results Volga du Vallois:
* 35th place CEI 1* 80km, Monpazier (FR) - 19,88 km/h - 2016
* 25th place CEI 1* 80km, Fontainebleau (FR), 17,19 km/h - 2017
* 6th place CEI 1* 80km, Plougenast (FR), 15,94 km/h - 2017
* 14th place CEI 2* 120km, Pontchateau (FR), 16,4 km/h - 2017
* 1st place, Veluwe Marathon 133km, Arnhem (NL) - 11,92 km/h - 2020
* 5th place, 44km Leende (NL) - 12,28 km/h - 2021
* 9th place, 96km Ahlhorner Heide Distanz, Grossenkneten (DE) - 12,36 - 2021
* 1st place, 47km Someren Marathon (NL) - 13,72 km/h - 2021